Completing your food safety training online is the easiest way to get qualified. This course, Implement Food Safety Procedures, is the second unit required in order to be issued a Food Safety Supervisor certificate. Get started today to complete your training! we offer online accredited training in other aspects of the hospitality and retail industries. All our accredited courses are produced in close consultation with industry and government bodies. Our clients are many and varied. We work with some of the biggest retailers in the country, producing and delivering staff and product training.
This food safety course will teach you to:
- Store food properly
- Use safe temperatures for food storage
- Store and provide single-use items correctly
- Maintain a clean, pest-free environment
- Follow food safety policies and procedures
- Control food hazards and maintain food safety monitoring processes
- Safely dispose of food and food handling utensils.
|Location:||New South Wales - Australia|
|Desc:||Need a Food Safety Supervisor training? Completing your Implement Food Safety unit online is the easiest and cheapest way to get qualified.|
|Category:||Food - Consulting - Food Safety|
|Tags:||Food Safety Procedures - Food Safety - Food - Safety - Food Safety Training - Food Safety Course - Food Storage - Food Safety Monitoring - Food Handling - Food Restaurant - Food Product Training|